SEO Hero: International SEO competition organized by Wixdecember 5, 2016 - Administrator
Tired of the perennial criticism regarding the ability of his CMS to rank, Wix decided to organize a huge international SEO contest in Wix mode against The Rest of the World. The challenge? Nothing less than $ 50,000. Cash.
One keyword for all departments: SEO Hero
Wix therefore decided to play classic, with a well-known SEO contest mode: a common common word and known to all, a predetermined competition duration, and roll youth. What is it that this unique contest will tell you? Without a doubt, its huge cash prize of $ 50,000! Such an award attracts the best SEOs from around the world and is a real opportunity for the whole business: You can enter the contest and test your postulates. One can follow the evolution of the SERP and learn enormously.
In short, this can and should benefit EVERYONE, whether you are simple curious about SEO or professional.
Here are the most important rules of the Wix SEO contest:
- The term of the contest is SEO Hero
- The contest will run from November 16, 2016 to March 13, 2017
- You have until December 16, 2016 to register your participation
- It's an SEO contest on Google only
- A position statement will be made every day at 12:00 and 20:00
- The winner will be the one with the best average positioning over this period (Precision: The period runs from March 13 to March 15, 2017, so it's an average ranking over three days)
- In the event of a tie, a sudden death will be organized on March 16, 2017 at 12:00
- The winner will be announced 15 days after the end of the contest.
- Ervan Hurvitz will be the referee of this competition. It is the CEO of MRKT306 INC
- It is necessary to respect the guidelines of Google, the contest is therefore White Hat
- The field in competition must be purchased after 16/11/2016.
- You will need to give Google Analytics and Google Search Console access to the referee
- Local results will not be taken into account
Participants for the seo hero Contest: It is not even 2 weeks that the contest has started, and already very big nations announced their participation, like French, Germain and Canadian...