Mixx users please get over it !January 28, 2008 — nicolask7
Here’s a snapshot of the most popular stories voted on Mixx EVER. Number 1) is about google maps, number 2) about Digg, number 3) about Mixx becoming a “Refugee” camp for Digg users, number 4) still about Digg and number 5) about Mixx (in comparaison of Digg). Please mixx users move on !
How to Get Over
Your First Love Digg
Largely inspired by the : , here’s some tips to move on:
- Cut off all communication with your ex (remove Digg from your feeds).
- Do not hook up with your ex (change your default homepage on your browser).
- Recall why you broke up ()
- Realize that just because this relationship is over, it doesn’t mean that you’ll never find love again.
- Don’t try to get through this alone ().
- Talk and see your friends, and family more.
- Be open and honest about how you are feeling.
- Remember there are other people that care ()
- Do not ask your friends if they have seen your ex.
- Cry. It’s okay to cry. Just let it all out.
- Use your breakup as an opportunity to become the person you have always wanted to be.
- Fill up your MP3 player with the saddest love songs you can think of.
- Recognize that you have the power of choice in your life.
I find it weird that most popular stories on Mixx are about Digg, it’s kinda if most popular shows on FOX were about ABC’s.